- Social distancing means fewer crowds.
- Events we look forward to every year have been cancelled or drastically modified.
- Businesses we've relied on as downtown anchors may be struggling or already closed.
Who wants to shop downtown when it looks so empty?
Your challenge: make downtown look full or busy, even though it's actually less busy this year.
The complicating factor: respecting social distancing and helping people feel safe.
Your advantage: This 28 minute video full of quick and cheap ideas.
We're showing you practical ways you can:
- Fill as many as you can with pop-ups.
- Decorate the windows of the rest really cheaply.